Friday, January 3, 2014

Good-Bye, Hello!


Good-Bye 2013...

As I put away the pieces
 of a lovely tropical Christmas 



and we head into a New Year


I look forward to a colorful year


full of lights and surprises



Spending my time between
 two very different worlds



one of snowflakes 


and the other seashells.

My world last year was a struggle
but things are looking light and bright for 2014.

I plan to visit this little blog often 
and reconnecting with the
wonderful world of blog friends.

Happy New Year!

Wishing Health and Happiness in 2014!

Kelley


4 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Happy New Year!! What beautiful pictures, I especially love the horse one :) xo Holly

Custom Comforts said...

So glad to have you back Kelley. I always look forward to your posts.
Your photos are gorgeous as always. Your horses look so cold. We're having an extremely cold winter here in Ohio and everything is struggling with it. Wish I was on the beach in your photo :)
Cindy

La Table De Nana said...

Here's to a much better year.. 2014.:)
Take care.. it's nice to see your photos and words again:)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLEY! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

I don't know where to begin to tell you how much I have missed your world that I came upon a couple of years ago, but yes, life does come in and change our schedules, our visions and our energy levels. Maintaining a blog is fun, but there are times when other things take the center stage. All I hope for is that you are WELL on all levels, and that you enjoy what you are doing.

It was so wonderful to see your comment on my blog just now! We braved the cold to get in the car to drive to the nearest mall to do our daily walk, but the next two days promise brutal cold. I wish you (and the horses!) a most magnificent breezeway into SPRING! Love to you all, Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails