Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sharing a Creative Life


Today I received a text from a special friend, 
she wrote:
"I'm inspired to make a cuff bracelet.
Would you mind if I try to make one with shells...
I would be a copy cat and completely respect if this is
something you would prefer to keep in your personal bag"

OH MY! 
My first thought was:


She recently discovered my blog 
and I believe these are the 
bracelets she was referring to:





My response was:
"I NEVER mind anyone ever copying what I do
because it's not copying,
 I like to think of it as 
INSPIRATION"


Actually I was quite flattered!



In my Hearts of Hearts 
I only want to share the thrill of creativity!


In the words of Maya Angelou:


So needless to say 
the more creativity you have
the more you can share!

Wishing you lots of Creativity,
Health and Happiness,

Kelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails