Sunday, September 25, 2016

S.O.S....Shell Obession Syndrome


I have suffered from S.O.S. 
on and off for the last 5 years. 

WARNING! 
It can be contagious!


I'm a girl who knows the tides 
and the treasures they might bring. 


I truly marvel at each and every shell I pick up.
Each a true piece of art 
thanks to Mother Nature.
(my favorite artist) 
In addition to the thrill of finding each little treasure 
I love using the treasure in my crafting. 


The joke at my house, 
if it stands still it's likely to be
 adorned with shells. 
I hate to admit there might be some truth to that.

Shells have added bling and zing to 
 many things I use in my every day life. 

A Marlin greets 
my guests in their bedroom.


Simple chargers from Hobby Lobby
come to life with the S.O.S. treatment 


  and of course more is always better. 


I not only have items in my house adorned,
I also wear my shells on my sleeve. 


All of these shells make a girl 
feel like a Mermaid Princess.


Personally, a Cowgirl Mermaid 
is my preference.


A girl needs a shell purse 
to carry all of her Mermaid treasure. 


I have taken enough of your time.
I could show you lots more but frankly
it's a bit frighting when I started gathering my shell projects. 

I know others that suffer from S.O.S.
LOOK AT THIS!!!



WEE WEE WOW WOW!
Is all I can say!

I found this crazy picture on Instagram
posted by iloveshelling, you can visit her blog
at iloveshelling.com, 
she lives on Sanibel Island, a shelling paradise.
I'm so jealous!

Fortunately there is no known cure for S.O.S.
(thank goodness) 

Happy Shelling!

Kelley


Since you have been so kind to visit
I would love to share one of my S.O.S. 
creations with one of you.
(pictured above)
Just leave a comment and I will pick
a winner with the random winner generator 
in one week,
October 1, 2016

P.S. If you would like to read about my first bout of S.O.S. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails