Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Marriage of two LOVES

A marriage of two loves.

Love of the sea abounding with so many treasures.
Treasures made by Mother Nature.
Each one unique and beautiful.


A love of crafting,
making one of a kind goodies.
Each one unique and beautiful.


I have been collecting sea themed jewelry for years.
Northern Michigan doesn't exactly abound
 with actual sea treasures
so the jewelry was the best I could do.


So you can only imagine my delight
when my husband and I became Florida Snowbirds
 and the ocean was just steps away from my front door.


The result:
One of a kind crafted Sea Treasures made by me!
My personality usually doesn't allow doing things in moderation,
this time is no different.


Bracelets, bracelets, bracelets EVERYWHERE!


I started wearing my bracelets out and about and much to my surprise I received so many compliments.
  I thought there must be hundreds of bracelets like mine
 but upon investigation mine were fairly unique.

This of course only fueled my delight in crafting with seashells.
A local shop sells my bracelet ( I am flattered).
But I thought I it would be fun to start a little Etsy shop.

SO I AM ANNOUNCING MY NEW SHOP!


and a website:

I am having so much fun designing these little treasures.


Since this post is running long I have decided to have a
bracelet GIVE AWAY in my next post.

It will be TGIF post...which bracelet will it be???


Please check back to find out
 and leave a comment to enter. 
I will leave the time to enter up for a week.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon.


I'm back in the blogging world.
YEAH!!!

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Pris said...

I love your seashell bracelets. So beautiful and elegant.

Zaa said...

Such a lovely past-time .. by the seas... Your creations are beautiful...Hugs

Beach House Living said...

Shell and nautical themes are my favorites. Congratulations on opening a shop.

Lisa Gordon said...

Congratulations on your new shop Kelley!
These photographs are wonderful.
I especially love the way you composed the first one.

Cameron said...

Hooray and Congrats!! Always so nice to be excited about what you're doing and embarking on another creative adventure!!

Best wishes for big success...and some hugs for good measure,
Cameron

Pris said...

I keep looking at your beautiful bracelets!

Sarah said...

Kelley, sea shore and horse barn ~ now that is variety. I'm so happy for you and have to say that I'm thrilled you are back. ;-)
~ Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails