Friday, August 26, 2016

Hello...It's ME!

Hello....It's me!!!! 
(shameful steal from Adel)





 Yes! 
It is me!


I'm still the crazy crafter who
loves mosaics and tea parties
 BUT,  in the Blog World
so much has changed!


It feels like "Blogging, Back to the Future"  



Please let me explain. 
I started my blog 8 years ago.

It was a time that we had to walk 5 miles to school
 in 2 feet of snow in the blog world.

  Thanks to some very special ladies
that share my passion for crafting,
I started to think about blogging again.
 (side note not nearly enough time with these ladies) 



We were crafting yesterday 
and catching up on lots of projects
 and I was asked about my blog 
and I said "I am no longer blogging."
  Of course the question why?  


Good Question!

My answer was 
"I felt I didn't have much to share"
which was absolutely hilarious
 after showing "the ladies" a
 bazillion pictures of my current projects. 





So maybe... FEAR IS THE ANSWER.

Yes, so much has changed,
I don't generate tons of traffic,
(I don't even know how to generate traffic) 
I don't even have a FACE BOOK page. 
Twitter is the sound of birds gossiping in the morning

What hasn't changed is that
 I LOVE TO CREATE!!!!!



It still keeps me awake at night.
 I wish I could create everyday.
And... I'm still hoping 
the laundry and cooking fairy 
would take up residence at my house. 

I thought of starting a new blog
 and recreating my Blog Self.  
Nope!  Not going to happen.
I don't need to change because 
all the same reasons I started to blog
still hold true. 

So Hello...


I'm back!!!
I'm excited to share and visit
 the many bloggers who have 
touched my heart through out the years to say
 "hello" and see what everyone has been up to.  


OH HAPPY DAY!


Wishing you 
Heath and Happiness
ALWAYS!

Kelley






2 comments:

Snap said...

Welcome back, Kelley! Can't wait to catch up! Love the chickens......

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLEY!!!!!!!! First of all, I was thrilled to see you on my Instagram page, then this morning, just now, I saw that you visited my BLOG!!!!!!

I AM DELIGHTED to see you are back! But dear Kelley, I know this dilemma of which you speak. I too would be blogging 8 years but I gave it up last year. It hurt, I cried, for I felt that my life literally changed because of blogging. It was the best experience I had to help me uncover passion for writing and art, but the best part was the women with whom I am STILL in contact with on a daily basis. But I had to give it up due to a new job that requires so much of my time during the school year, blah, blah, blah.....but then I came back. But I came back with a new purpose for my blog. The blog itself is not the star, however. I can't say that Instagram is the star either, but rather, what happens in my "studio" of writing and out on the field for photography, that is where the "action" is. My social media platforms are where I share what I love. Do what you love dearest Kelley. It's good to see you back in the saddle. BTW, how are your wonderful horses? Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails