Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nice to See You!



It has been a while since I have been in blogland, I had all these great ideas for Halloween posts even made some faux cupcakes for the occasion but when picture taking and posting time came around real life got in the way.



Not complaining, but I would like to have my cake and eat it too.




I so enjoy all my blogging friends and the very individual and unique relationships we have. It's like traveling the world to visit those who enjoy the same little goodies in life.



During my break from all of you I had the honor of visiting our daughter in Florida to help her finalize plans for her wedding in February.

THIS IS WHAT HALLOWEEN LOOKS LIKE IN FLORIDA!

Well I am back for a while and hope to visit all my fav blogs to say "HI". I suspect this time of year everyone is feeling a bit of an overload with the holidays coming upon us but if you can take a little time for yourself and take a mind vacation in blogland.


ENJOY!
Kelley

5 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Oh, I love trolls. Always have. They came out when I was a girl. The big ones were sooooo cool. Also loved to make clothes for them, better than Barbie :)
Hugs,
Pam

Kathy Hunka said...

Wow! Love your blog!! Great pics!
Kathy

Kathy Hunka said...

Hi! Me again! Thanks for adding me to your blog! I will add you as well! Primsical Blessings!
Kathy

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Yummy cakes and gorgeous kitty!

Valerie said...

I want to cuddle the kitty and eat those tasty cupcakes!

Kelley, I have (for me) amazing news: I learned how to link! or rather my Hubby sat down and we figured out today after several hours the link process.

I had to link to be in a swap - but the other thing I wanted to link to was your blog in my recent post about your beautiful, flawless workmanship mosaic tray you swapped me in our swap.
Thank you again for such a beautiful tray.

Next: figuring out the ins and outs of flickr...

Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails