Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Snow is Flying

This past weekend we saw the first snow flurries of the season. I think I am ready but I must admit I am going to miss all the vibrant colors of summer and autumn. I guess I am going to have to create my own color gala instead of depending on mother nature.

I would love to share my last photos taken before the beautiful wintry white frosting of winter.

I was trimming the gardens last week and decided to throw a little
tea party with the flowers that were destined to frost that night
The pot was home to beautiful inpatients during the summer







A brave little volunteer poking it's head out of the
autumn floor. I think a bunny had a little snack





A final good-bye before the arrival of Jack Frost.





I have been busy taking lots more pics if you would like to peek, just a click here Flickr

Stay warm and enjoy!

Kelley



3 comments:

kayellen said...

Snow!!
My teens would love that!!!

Wow it was almost 90 here today...

Lovely post:) the tree is wonderful you shot!!!
How are those horses? That pony you shared a picture of a few months ago?

Just curious:)
Hugs,
Kay

Joanne Kennedy said...

We have been having a heat wave here so I'm jealous of your weather.

I think it's been hotter then even most summer days lately and I hate it. It should be cool out and nice crisp breeze but no...not here.

Love your tea set. It's beautiful.

Hugs,
Joanne

kayellen said...

Just me again...Happy Thanksgiving!!
To you and your family:)

Hugs,
Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails