Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Vintage Swap

I recently participated in A Vintage Swap graciously hosted by Tammy at Simply Me
I was lucky enough to be paired with her mother, Justa Ann at ScappinMyLife.






I received the loveliest package which included all these wonderful goodies.

I love the Vintage Rhinestone Cowgirl, a sign any cowgirl would be happy to display and it couldn't be more accurate. I do love bling!




Vintage ribbons galore on vintage music sheets and the vintage clothespins wrapped in ric rack, whoever thought to name something ric rack??? Buttons, buttons, buttons of every age, shape and size.






I love the mother of pearl napkin rings, they will be just lovely when I serve tea in these darling vintage teacups (my favorites).



The goodies I sent Justa Ann


I made this bag for her to put all her goodies in.



And Cutter...



sent her adorable little Yorkie, Lacey (pictured on the back of the journal I made for Justa)



this adorable little princess charm

News Flash!

Cutter just told me Lacey has a new little sister named Layla, she is adorable, congratulations Justa Ann.

Thank you again Justa Ann I love everything!

Free SignatuFree Signature Generatorre Generator

1 comment:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh Kelley, this swap brought back great memories of our pink and green swap.
It made me so lonesome in sharing the fun emails and posts of sneak peeks with you.
Ya'll really swapped some pretty things!!!!
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails