Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Treasure Found

Please have a seat and take a peek.

Perfect-For-Chilly-Nights


During the summer every other weekend there is a sale called Moving Mates
it is my all time fav!
It is where I get all my DPS (my husband's description, Dead People Stuff)
I have been known to replace perfectly good and expensive furniture with DPS.
Last year I really indulged in DPS
In fact so much I made a new rule...I won't bring home any thing bigger than a bread box.

A New Life for a Bread Box

Well...you know about rules...I guess it all depends on your definition of a bread box
actually a bread delivery truck could be a bread box.

Purple-View


I spotted this piece of DPS the minute I walked in

Getting-Impatient


I was so impatient to get a better view

Inside-Outside


I had a perfect place for it
I thought it was just so clever
Of course it came home with me.


Potting-Bench

and put into immediate use, I just love it!

Take-the-Gloves-Off

 
I also was busy this weekend wrapping (literally)

Swap Preview


 up a swap I am participating in

A Sneak Peek for Valarie


Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Swap
hosted by Linda at  A Swap for All Seasons.

Sneak Peek ready to go


It is on it's way to Valarie at Glitterly Daze and Nights.

Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Kelly, what a steal, what a find! You really know how to pick the finds! I too, had a marvelous find yesterday on Memorial Day. I walked into a consignment shop and found a vintage white marble fireplace for under 200$!!!! IT IS REAL! What a steal! I am so excited. Your home is already so lovely, but this is really going to be a fun addition. Give your horses a hug for me! Anita

Sarah said...

Kelly, you did find a terrific piece. So interesting and perfect for lots of uses. I'll be waiting to see how you repurpose this one. ~ Sarah

Unknown said...

Holy Tamoly! What a beautiful find ... it looks so victorian ... I LOVE it!

Have a great week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

kayellen said...

I love it Kelley!!

Great too see Spring is in full bloom on the Ranch:)

Have a wonderful week!

Kay Ellen

Beach House Living said...

That is a very nice piece you found. Enjoy!

Debby said...

This is such a beautiful post! Love everything and your banner is amazing.
debby

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Kelly... OH My!! I just Love the potting table and top,, I can see why it made its way home with you... great find... have a great weekend.
Hugs;
Alaura

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh Kelley...that potter's table is FABULOUS! And the color is just perfect! I love it!
Your photos are gorgeous too...I love seeing the grounds, it's so beautiful over there after the snow :)
I see you are still swapping girl...ain't it soooo much fun???
:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful treasures! The color of your potting table is perfect and the wicker furniture looks so inviting.

Fleur de Bee said...

I am laughing hysterically at your term DPS!! I am soooo borrowing that one! What beautiful photos and what amazing spaces and things to enjoy. LOVING the horses! I have fond memories of riding and caring for my horses as a child.

xo Molly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails