Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Final Party Planning

The final touches are coming together for the Creativi-tea!


Create


There is nothing like a party to get those little projects that always get


"put on the back shelf"


FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Next


I bought these old chairs a couple of years ago, they were ecky, ecky ECKY!
Everyone thought I was crazy for buying them...

and then they sat around for several summers as a WIP.

Chairs-Almost-Done

Finally I have finished all 5 of the chairs and they are going to the PARTY!



Quiet-Crafts-Barn


The crafts barn has been busssssssssssssssssssssssssy!


Everyone is getting their house in order for the party.



Birdhouses
Let's take a sneak peek!



Birdie-Whitehouse


The Birdie Ritz Carlton



Seashell-Cottage


Sea Side Cottage

Butterfly-Garden-WIP

Butterfly Garden

My fingers are very pink and purple



Ribbon-Ready


from hand dying ribbons that I am wrapping the party favors in.

I am far from being done but...I always work best under pressure.

Still thinking about a blogging CREATIVI-TEA!

I'll keep you updated...

now I'm off to remember what I forgotten(?????)


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Kelley, I'm speechless! These ladies are going to have so much fun at your party...I cannot wait to see everything decorated!!!! Your chairs are fabulous!!! Can you imagine how gorgeous the table settings are going to be with them??? And those bird houses...I'm just speechless. And a little jealous. I wish my own house was as beautiful!!! Can you come mosaic my home??? haha
Those details are awesome girl...you are SO talented. Like I said earlier, I just can't wait to see how you placed everything...those ladies are going to be in heaven!!!!
Have fun~
everything vintage

June said...

Oh My Gosh Kelley! Amazing mosaics. I'm so glad that you rescued the chairs. They're too cool. I can't believe how much fun everyone is going to have at your tea!

Colleen said...

Your mosaic bird houses are fantastic. You are so creative and the tea sounds like it will be so much fun. I wish I could be there to sit in one of the darling chairs!

Tara said...

The ladies are going to have such a blast! It looks like you are going all out to make them all feel so special. I can't wait to see the party pictures!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Kelly; Oh your chairs are just beautiful,, and so are the lovely bird houses... my what great talent you have... thanks for sharing.. have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails