Monday, September 21, 2009

The Party Let Down

Precisely at noon on Friday the Creativi-tea started!


The-Neighborhood://www.flickr.com/photos/24765900@N07/3941714274/"



The tables were set!




Please-have-a-seat



Chairs-Put-To-Work


My chairs were finished


Table-Dressed-for-a-Party

I set the tables with red transferware
accented with my collection of red transferware
of teapots and roses from my garden

The birdhouses were finished
2 Friends and my Mom (yes a friend too)
were sweet enough to let me borrow their beautiful
birdhouses for centerpieces



Sweet-Pea-Birdhouse

This sweet pea cottage was made by Sharon


So-Pretty-Pink-Birdhouse


Sharon made this pink and green abode too


Monarch-Birdhouse

I made this


Blue-Bird-Birdhouse

Kathie designed this blue-blue birdhouse


Seaside-Birdhouse

My Mom is the architect of this seaside cottage

More Beautiful creations from such talented friends were displayed


Oil Painting by Cindy




Needlepoint cowgirls done by my Mom


Felted purses by Trudy


Oils by Patty and Sharon


Buffet

The food was wonderful !!!!!!!!

Everyone brought a dish to pass

In fact major complaint from some of the husbands...

"my wife wasn't hungry Friday night" go figure....



Everyone "caught up" on the summers gossip

I couldn't have asked for a more glorious afternoon

I think a good time was had by all!


Party-Favors

I put together greeting cards with some of my fav photos for favors.

After hosting this for a second year

I think this is going to be an annual event and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for visiting and being a part of the Creativi-tea!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Kelly. These are fantastic photos. You are so creative!
Wonderful post.

Colleen said...

Your tea party looks like a winner indeed!!! Your table setting is flawless and the birdhouses are too die for. Everyone's art work in so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

a quiet life said...

i love love LOVE it ALL! and those chairs, soooooooo creative! i adore birdhouses too, fun fun fun!

June said...

Kelley, I would think all your friends would be crazy over the idea of this being an every year event. I would've come for the food alone. (I'm actually known for that where I live)
The birds are going to love their new abodes. Every one has created such lovely houses. What a great thing it is you do.
Hugs,
June

Justa Ann Nabors said...

Kelli,You are so good with everything you do. The mosiac is beautiful I would love to learn to do that. Lacey and Layla says hey to your yorkie. Justa

The Victorian Parlor said...

Kelley,

Everything is amazing!!! The artwork is so beautiful and I absolutely love your mosaic chairs! The food looks wonderful too.

Blessings,

Kim

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Kelly;; OH MY where do I start.... I just love it all... what a fun time you all must have had.. those bird houses are just so beautiful.. as is every thing else.. thank you for sharing you fun with us... Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

The Green Pea said...

Kelley, the bird houses are so beautiful. I love the one with the green peas on the roof. There was a lot of talent at the party! sandi

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

A lot of creative and talent individuals gathered together in beautiful surroundings with lovely food. What more could you ask for? The mosaic work done by all is absolutely beautiful! and your gift card sets are simply gorgeous! What a great day it looks to have been. :) Peace & Blessings, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelley!
I love your chairs OMG they sooo pretty! I really gotta learn how to do this! Your party looked so fun and creative. BIG BIG HUGS!
toodles-
Sarah

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Kelley,
Looks like you bloggers had such a wonderful time. I would have so loved to have attended. I love the mosiac bird house that you made with the black roses and butterflies, as the pieces look almost toile. I love the black color with the colored beads hanging. Just beautiful.

Your chairs are absolutely devine. I so love them. Everything Kelley looked so festive and beautiful. Outstanding job. I loved it all. Take a bow sweet thing. Take a bow.

Your pastel ribbons around the cards was also gorgeous. Looked so Saturday "Pinkie". Just so special.

I will not be posting a Saturday post for about 3 weeks. I am packing to go back to Oklahoma. My sister's daughter is very critical with her cancer. Hospice has been called in. I don't know if she will make it until I can get there or not.

Take care sweet friend. Country hugs, Sherry

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Kelley! What a pleasure stopping here today! Everything is LOVELY, and I LOVE all the birdhouse centerpieces!! BEAUTIFUL, ALL of them! I look forward to next year's "Creativi-tea" post already!! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails