Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Horse Crazy

It's a crazy time of year!

Phantom

The horses are my main focus right now.

Class-of-2008

The Yearlings are getting ready to go to the Trainers or to be sold.

Class-of-2009

The Weanlings are weaned and not sure

that they like their new life without "Mom"

Off to the Quarter Horse Congress

I am getting ready to go to the All American Quarter Horse Congressin Columbus Ohio, the largest horse show in the world.


I'm packing our Motor Home to live and entertain in for a few days and of course it always takes longer than planned.

So my blog right now is coming in a far second

but when I return, back on the blog wagon I will be.

Miss you blogging buddies!

Be home soon.


Enjoy!

12 comments:

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, those Weanlings are getting so big! I remember you posting their pictures as they were born and now they will be independent of their moms! That is quite the pose they are striking for you and that Lila Rose is still just the sweetest looking little girl!

Good luck on your excursion to the horse show!

Robin

blushing rose said...

Kelley ~ You have a grand time. I can't imagine how not, what with all those gorgeous beauties to view.

Be safe, have fun ... TTFN ~Marydon

Tara said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. Your horses are gorgeous as are your pictures! Have fun and safe travel.

Unknown said...

Have a great time, those horses a amazings!!!
Hugs
Charo

June said...

Let's see Kelley, I'll take that one and that one and...Oh dear I can't make up my mind. How about all of them.
Hugs,
June

Paint Girl said...

Have fun!
Love the pictures of all the horses! They are all so beautiful!

Pony Girl said...

I love the bald face of the horse in your first photo! What a busy time, those babies are beautiful though!
Have fun at the Congress!

Anonymous said...

I love horses and wish we could have some. Maybe one day when Hubby retires.

Have a safe trip.

Willow

Regina said...

Hi Kelly. Wonderful post. Have a safe trip. Enjoy.
Regards
XO Regina

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip Kelley. I can't wait for you to tell us all about it when you come home. I've been away sporatically from the computer...I'm lonesome for you!!!!
everything vintage

Anonymous said...

Horses, teacups, flowers, just so much beauty all around you! :) hugs

toodles-
sarah

KayEllen said...

Beautiful Kelley all the horses are amazing and majestic!!

Stunning photo of all of them lined up!!

I have goosebumps!!!

Hugs,
KayEllen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails