Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Have The Blues

The "blues" I have are fun, happy "blues"


Blue-or-Violet

Normally we think of the color when we say "blue"

I think of the silly dog that is our daughter's BFF, she is visiting from Orlando and Trusty, Forever Loyal, Wonderful "Blue"made the trip too.

Baby-Blue

He has been our entertainment for the week because this boy wants to play FRISBEE

Blue-Morning


Morning


Blue-Night



and Night


Frisbee Dreams


and when he sleeps I am sure he has Frisbee Dreams.

Just a little fun for Sunday.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your pictures! Lisa Kelly from http://ofgraceandpearls.blogspot.com/

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a gorgeous shade of blue! And the dog....animals give us so much joy. How are the horses? Have a really great Monday! Anita

Paint Girl said...

Blue is gorgeous! I love the frisbee addiction!

GwendolynKay said...

We have a frisbie loving dog also. Blessings on your happy blue day.
Gwen

Tara said...

The first picture is beautiful! We also have a dog that would plat catch ALL DAY LONG if he could! We wear out long before he does.

I also wanted to remind you that my Name Party is this Thursday the 19th if you would like to participate. I hope to see you there!

Lee said...

Fun!
Lee

The Victorian Parlor said...

He's beautiful! He does look energetic:).

Blessings,

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails