Friday, January 22, 2010

Saturday of the Pink Variety

Can you believe it?

Pink-Ladies

It’s PINK SATURDAY again, wow this week went fast.

Pink_Logo

Last PINK SATURDAY I confessed my new obsession with digital collage.  I featured a digital Valentine, that I made, and promised a new one for each of the PINK SATURDAYS before Valentine’s Day.

This week I have featured another Victorian portrait by Harrison Fisher, a very popular artist in the 1920’s and 1930’s.

Thinking-of-You-signed

 

You are more than welcome to download it and send it to someone you are “thinking of” this Valentine’s Day.

A special part of Pink Saturday is that you get to visit and meet so many lovely bloggers.  I am always delighted when I visit a new blog via Pink Saturday and instantly feel a connection.  Last week I discovered Nancy at Gracies  Jewellry.  Nancy designs and makes beautiful jewelry, last week she featured a pink pair of earrings that I have put on my “wish list”.  Stop by and say “hi” and enjoy the eye candy.

Thank you to our wonderful hostess, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound, visit and you will find links to all the PINK bloggers this week.  I guarantee you will meet a new PINK friend.

PS vaentines countdown copy

See You Next PINK SATURDAY!

Enjoy,

Kelley

19 comments:

June said...

Hi Kelley,
This is beautiful...so beautiful. I cannot wait to see more of this from you my dear.
hugs

June said...

Hi Kelley,
This is beautiful...so beautiful. I cannot wait to see more of this from you my dear.
hugs

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yikes! That's all? On this Valentines day, it will be 30 years since I met my husband...times does fly when you are having fun! I loave your images! Bisous! Anita

Regina said...

Hello Kelly. Gorgeous pink post!
Enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing, I am going to send them to friends.

Willow

KayEllen said...

Sooo pretty Kelley:)

I love the vintage art!!

Happy PS sweet friend,

kayellen

Tammy518 said...

I love those old-fashioned Valentines!

Unknown said...

H Kelley

I love the Valentines, especially the first one with the 2 ladies. Your work is beautiful. Thank you for featuring me this week. I shall return the compliment next week. Have a great Pink Saturday.
Nancy

Nancy said...

Just wonderful. I love it! Happy Pink Saturday!

Amisha said...

I am really enjoying your collages, they are beautiful. And I really like the vintagy feel.

Patricia said...

Happy Pink Saturday !!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and viewing your lovely photos - the paintings are just beautiful and thank you for the download of them. Please a wonderful new week.

Martha's Favorites said...

Wow! Those are some beauties! Thank you for sharing them. I wish I knew how to download them I would. Thanks for joining my blog. I became a follower too. I look forward to getting to know you better. Blessings, Martha

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous images you have transformed. I don't think I can ever do it with images. Thanks for sharing!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Mizpah,
Li

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!! Lovely images

Anonymous said...

Ah, Kelley, your header picture is gorgeous!Breath-taking. I did save the digital Valentine you posted for us today - it's too lovely to pass up ;) Maybe I'll send it to my DH at work on V's Day ♥
Happy Pink Saturday~

Tara said...

These are beautiful, I love Harrison Fisher, he had a tremendous talent. All of his ladies have such a soft quality to them. Happy Pink Kelly and have a terrific week!

The Victorian Parlor said...

The Valentines are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them!

Blessings,

Kim

CC said...

What gorgeous images..they're so delicate and sweet. Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a great week.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Kelley,
Thank you for your well-wishes and for coming to visit with me! I am so happy and relieved that it is over!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails