Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photographing THE BLUES

I have been busy this week photographing "the blues" the color of the week for Shades of Inspiration. I thought I would just share a few of my favorites.



Morning Flowers



Blues Bird Bath-that I made several summers ago

It has seen betters days



A Riot of Garden Color



These remind me of tiny blue snowflakes



A Old Blue window I'm mosaicing

This is the top of the purse I made for my Mother-In-Law

for Mother's Day

Bunny Blues

Well that should chase away any "blues" you might have. Thanks for visiting!


Side note-I have heard lots of chatter on the blogisphere about Miss V's party on Saturday-Hope you will be there! Be ready for fun, fun, fun see you there!

Enjoy!
Kelley

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! And oh my gosh... that purse!!!! You KNOW I love that! so beautiful! I hope you are having a lovely week. hugs!

On The Way... said...

I also love the purse...why do you still have it?? The bird bath still looks gorgeous, old but charming with age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails