Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Yorkie Paparazzi

I am still having fun participating in the Shades of Inspiration, color of the week challenge. Every week we feature a different color, this week it is WHITE so you can imagine I am on a white treasure hunt throughout the week. Although I have had a special mission when I get my camera out...TO GET A PICTURE OF "CUTTER". In an earlier post, A Tea Party From Afar, my camera shy Yorkie, "Cutter", would only let me take a "hide and Seek" picture. SO...since then I have been possessed with getting a picture of "Cutter". I have become the Yorkie Paparazzi, stalking the little fella when I think he isn't aware of my mission. HA! He is winning, we are on our third week of picture taking and this is usually what I get...

Now this does make me...

but I can't believe this little guy is constantly outsmarting me

SO I continue taking pictures of things that will stay still for my camera

Pretending all the while that taking "Cutter's" picture is not all that important....I act like I am totally fascinated by all the white flowers within my lens range and then...



I turn and SNAP a picture of the ever elusive "Cutter Bug", YEA!



He is my BEST LITTLE BUDDY and now you can see what a cute little bugger he is.


Enjoy Your Weekend,

Kelley



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little bug ever and that picture makes me miss him so much! Will you please put him in a box and over night him!

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

Hi Kelley,
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi and wish you a happy happy week.
Yorkie Paparazzi - good label! Cutter has a "wise ol` man" look to his face. Lot's of joy joys to you and yours. Joyce

rochambeau said...

Oh yes! Cute little Bugger. Could be a movie star!
Constance

Joanne Kennedy said...

What a sweetie he is! Great picture you got of him too. My dogs are always hiding when I try to take a picture. I think I should do what you did and ignore them then turn and snap!

I'm having a giveaway over at my blog if you are intested take a peek if you haven't already.

Hugs,
Joanne

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

Hi Kelley,
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, Im glad you found me because now ive found you.
I love your little guy!! Im sure you saw my big guy the pug! I never thought I could love an animal as much as I do him.
smiles,
Sandy

On The Way... said...

That darn Cutter..now he is full of attitude and he fits right in with the rest of the gang. Cute as can be.

Love, Patty and Herbert

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails