Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yea, A New Swap!

A Fun new SWAP!
The sweet ladies at Sweet Goodness Swaps have asked us to answer the
following questions so we can get to know each other
so here goes:



20 Questions!

Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!

1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)?

Tazo Purple Passion Ice Tea AND Sangria...well not at the same time-one drink at a time

2. What is your favorite Summer Activity?

Doing anything OUTSIDE!


3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands?

A mindless summer book.

4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium?

Mosaics

5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try?

Precious Metal Clay...I just don't have enough time to dive into a new craft. I'm already suffering from Craft Deficit Syndrome-I go like a wild woman from one project to another, half the time not finishing one before the next 10 are started.

6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue)

Pink and Lime Green always make me smile

7. What is your favorite sweet treat?

Sweet Tarts

8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving?

I can't imagine!

9. What is your favorite song today?

I can't believe I'm admitting this...Love Shack, it reminds me of summers gone by.
That is so age telling.

10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days?

Turning on the AC

11. Do you have any kidlets or pets?

One Darling Daughter who turns 22 tomorrow (I was 12 when I had her :)

Sailor the scardy cat doberman

Abilene Spectacular a.k.a. Abbey, the the best Aussie in the world

Cutter, a yorkie that would be considered my empty nest syndrome. He is the BEST WORST dog we have owned.

AND

Way too many beautiful horses

12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers?

Crunchy Romaine Salad with a few cashews thrown in

13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be?

I don't want to go on vacation in the summer because out little town is a vacation fairy land from June to October. NOW winter is a different matter, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality?

Excessive! I don't think we need to analyze that-it might break the flow

15. What are your initials?

KCL

16. Why do you like to join swaps?

I love swaps! I love getting an "assignment" for a project I would never otherwise do AND getting to know new friends all over the world is the BEST!

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing)

A lonely little piece of furniture that is in need of a new home and facelift.

18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without?

Razor blades

19. Who's the last person you hugged?

The most wonderful man in the world, my husband.

20. What's your favorite number and why?

11

When I showed horses as a kid I always had great success when my number would be 11. My poor mother would have to take us very early so I could make sure I got 11
AND
our daughter was born on June 11th

So in celebration of the Parasol let's get started!



Enjoy!,

Kelley

3 comments:

Mya said...

Love your post. Thoses parasols are so beautiful it makes me want one.
-Mya

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Kelly, I also am in this swap...you will have to come over and read my answers...but my favorite number is ...11 also!

Scrap for Joy said...

I am in this swap, too. Just wanted to say that your jewelry and mosiacs are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails