Thursday, June 26, 2008

Prelude to a Party

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL... THE BIG PARTY AT MISS V'S A FANCIFUL TWIST.

ooooooh EVERYONE AT OUR BLOG IS GETTING ANTSY ABOUT THE PARTY,

LET'S TAKE A SNEAK PEAK WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE PARTY FROM OUR BLOG.

I just can't wait it is going to be so much fun. I can feel the creative juices flowing in blogland. Are you ready??? Visit Miss V and see all the pre-party details so you don't miss a thing.

Let Me Introduce...




THE QUEEN OF THE CARNIVALE
a.k.a Sascha LaGreca

The lovely creation by Miss V. you can read all about Sascha and her birth, just click here.
Now I do have a WARNING... This girl has ATTITUDE!


















CUTTER BUG My little BFF, the terrier-ist. Hopefully he will show this time. His appearance at the Tea Party From Afar was less than polite.








CHRISSIE-My unconventional (i.e. crazy) guardian angel.







POSITIVE SOMETIMES POOPY PATTY- No one could ask more from a friend








THE DUCHESS OF AVIAN FALLS-She is another creation of Miss V's. She has had a tragic life, you can read her heart wrenching story here.














MISS GOODY NEW SHOES-How many shoes can one girl have? That was stupid question.

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY. TO SEE OTHER BLOGS THAT WILL BE ATTENDING JUST CLICK HERE AND YOU CAN VIEW THE GUEST LIST.

Enjoy!
Kelley

OH I forgot to tell you I am having Mad Tea Party Give Away...stop by Saturday and leave a comment and you will be entered.

3 comments:

On The Way... said...

Love the characters..can't wait to hear the heartwrentching details on the sad looking woman...thanks for the Positive Plug...I feel so honored! You are one creative soul and I am fortunate to be able to share your time and watch you in action first hand. I will be waiting for the story to emerge....looks so intriquing.

Love, Patty

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH SWOOOOOON!!!! They are coming!! Yipppeeeeee!! xoxo, you give them such a precious home and life!!!

Dapoppins said...

What sweet friends you have...I know I am a bit early, it is three minutes to midnight, after all, but I am so excited about the tea party that I put on my party clothes a bit early!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails