Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Best Worst Dog

I would love to introduce you to "Cutter"


Owned-by-a-Yorkie


Don't be fooled by that face!!!

What a cutie pie he is and most likely that is why he is still living in "his happy home".

My husband says "he is the Best Worst Dog we have ever had".

He owns us, yes we are owned by a 8 pound Yorkie, a.k.a. The Yorkshire Terrorist

He is the King of the House.


Sailor


never mind we have "Sailor" a 90 pound Doberman


Abilene Spectacular

and "Abbey" an Aussie, (a lady never tells her weight).

They both quake when he walks by and the humans jump at his every request.

How did this happen??? Both my husband and I can command respect from a 1000 pound horse but...we are not even close to getting this little guy to "follow the rules".


Cutter-and-Frog-Friend

Now I know this is not an excuse but...

I have heard this story from many a Yorkie owner.

What are we all crazy???

Oh I think so but...


Cutter-Muppet

Look at that face...it is like living with a cartoon character in your house.


A little bit muppet
A little bit Yosemite Sam
A little bit Barney Rubble

I am forever spoiling him, on one of my outings I found any empty dog basket

and of course I knew "Cutter" had to have it.


What-Ya-Lookin-At

Home it went and out came the bling.


New Throne

The King has a new throne and as usual he is less than impressed

but that's okay I am still one of his happy subjects.

Leave-Me-Alone

The Best Worst Dog of course is my little BFF and sometimes we just have to put up with

a few compromises in the name of friendship.

I know all the animal lovers out there "get it"

and I am happy to be in your company!

Thanks for visiting!


Enjoy!

11 comments:

Whisperings 13 said...

OMG! I am laughing sooooo hard at your folly! not actually "at" you- but that I related from the first picture. as Former white coat owner of a Yorkie named Cricket (she passed about 4 years ago)...thank you!!!!! for the completly insane laughter and memories! And i wish you the best in your future servitude! good times!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I SO get it. There is nothing like a cute little furry face that makes you melt.

They know they are cute and will use it to get what they want. LOL

Hugs,
Joanne

Tara said...

I sympathize completely. It's the little ones that have a heart of a lion. We have a Pomeranian, Hollie that thinks she rules the roost and she's getting up there in age so she'd grumpy too. My Nana has a 5lb Yorkie named Sassy and she rules THAT roost absolutely too!

Paint Girl said...

Cutter is adorable! I love Yorkie's. My grandma has one, and she is so fun. My other half doesn't care for small dogs, but if I could have a small dog, it would be a Yorkie!

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, yes! They know how cute they are and they USE it! I'm always buying new toys for Chloe, our little 9 month old Chihuahua, but I could never get her a cute little bed like that because HRH would chew it up. She never chews our things (bless her) but if she knows it's hers she puts all of her 5 lbs. behind destroying it. So, while Cutter rules the roost, I am very impressed that he is sleeping in his blinged up bed and not dismantling it!

The Victorian Parlor said...

I definately get it! Our dogs (and cat) are the same way-they have trained us well! I can see how his sweet adorable expressions can make people melt like butter in his presence. How funny that the two bigger dogs also respect him:).

Blessings,

Kim

KayEllen said...

Your dogs are so great:))

Love the photos...you really captured the puppies and there personality!

Soooo cute!

Kay

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T the dog! haha
Cutter is certainly the king!!!
(I'm bowing)
everything vintage

sewcat said...

I own one I get it......by the way,love all your work some times I browse your pictures just to relax, we have horses too and I craft but not nearly as talented as you...

Joe Arnold said...

Very cute dog that cutter. Unfortunately I have to deduct one man point from John for owning such a cute little dog. Casey loves the site. You are a very crafty and creative person. We are both very impressed.

Joe Arnold

Lisa Gordon said...

So adorable!!
I have 2 Yorkies, Sam and Rosie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails