Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sane People Would be Driven Crazy in My World

It has been raining the last couple of days so I am grounded inside which I really don't mind. It has given me the opportunity to play in my little hideaway
amongst the DPS (Dead people stuff) my husbands' description of all my treasures.



The-Real-Me-EEEEEK

I have 2 places in the house that the DPS lives, my studio and the kellio.

My two favorites places to be.


Teacup-Corner


I have found some GREAT DPS lately and I thought I would share.

Wicker-Tea-Cart


This well used wicker tea cart

makes a perfect place to keep my everyday supplies .

I used an old window from our barn renovation to make a mosaics bulletin board.

Mini-Vintage-Hutch


I love this little mini hutch. I think it must have belonged to a little girl.

I was going to paint it when I got it home but I think I will just leave as is.

That little cutie in the top left hand corner is the man that labels my treasures DPS

Vintage-Corner


What the heck is wrong with me, what do I think I am going to do with all these

little treasures???

Bunny-Kingdom


Any sane person couldn't be for long, this place is truly for the crafting insane.

Hey look some extra wall space...time to hang more DPS




Time-for-Tea

Maybe before I start pounding more nails in the wall I should stop of a spot of tea.

Hey look! Lots of DPS.

Thanks DP I love your items in their next lives as much as you did or maybe even more.


Enjoy!

KELLEY

7 comments:

kclily said...

I got a big laugh out of your post. DPS...I like that term. I buy a lot of DPS. In fact I bought (2) 5-piece silver tea sets and silver candle sticks this weekend at DP sales. Your room looks very comfortable to me.

Pony Girl said...

DPS, cracks me up! So true, though! I love all your treasures. We all do it, LOL! :) Have a great weeeknd!

June said...

Hi Kelley,
I love your studio and all the DPS you have. I would be content to be holed up in there for a few days too. I think the dead people would love how you are taking care of their stuff.
I think Cutter has the sweetest face and your pictures of him are awesome.

The Victorian Parlor said...

Too funny-DPS-I love it! It does look like that extra wall space is in need of some more DPS-better go shopping-lol! Your tea service is beautiful-enjoy your tea:).

Blessings,

Kim

Tara said...

I would be quite comfortable in your DPS space. Does that mean I'm insane?
I bet if your husband was offered a free flatscreen that belonged to a DP, he'd take it! I think he mocks you just because it's not stuff he's interested in. MEN!!!

Anne said...

Your post was so humorous. I had to chuckle. I just love your plate and tea cup collection on your wall. What a great way to display them. I to love and collect tea cups and dessert plates.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Well, this fellow insane twin of yours thanks God for DPS!!!!
I say, "let it rain, let it rain, let it rain"!!!
Did I tell you how much I love your photos???? YES, a million times I'm sure...here's a million and one more times!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails