Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Follow the Wildflower Road

I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I will be the gladdest thing

Yesterday was spent at the farm, a picture perfect summer day so of course...
out comes the camera.

Follow-the-Wild-Flower-Road

Follow me down the WILDFLOWER ROAD to see all the treasures Mother Nature
has bestowed upon us.

Three-girls

These lucky girls are surrounded by wildflowers in their pastures...
I think they look like they are more interested in dinner than wildflowers.


Daisies-and-Poppies

At first you mostly see the black eyed Susans but stop and take another look
there are surprises everywhere.

Lonely-Pink

Tiny-Blues

Twin-Lilies




Breezy-Posies

The-Boys-Waiting-for-Dinner Hmmmmmmmm I better put the camera away
the boys are looking for dinner too.
Happy Day to All of You
oh so nice visitors!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

What a beautiful stroll through your wildflower road and horse pastures. You have such a beautiful place-thank you for sharing it. I actually caught myself breathing in a deep relaxing breath as I viewed these gorgeous photos:).

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so lovely and you are very talented taking those pics. I need to work on my camera skills.

Willow

Paint Girl said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love the horse ones, of course! But the one of wildflower road is wonderful!!!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Gorgeous blog, so glad I have found it!! Blessings, Janna

June said...

Oh my gosh Kelley, that pink poppy is amazing. All your photos are amazing. I love the white board fench with the wildflowers in between. What a gorgeous post today!
Smiles,
June

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

I wanna live on wildflower road!

pouting just a little bit.

It's all so beautiful and sunny and glowy!!

Regina said...

Hi. All are amazing.
Lovely!

Barb said...

Hi Kelley,
Ooooh, I so enjoyed your amazing photos - how lucky to live with such beautiful surroundings. :)
Barb - horse & flower lover

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelley, Thank you for leading me to your lovely blog. How dreamy to live in a land full of these gorgeous flowers and horses. I would be a crazy photographer around such beauty. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos with us!

—Tricia

kimberly said...

Beautiful flowers and handsome boys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails