Saturday, August 8, 2009

Neigh....borhood Gossip

First I must apologize for this corny post but....I just couldn't resist.

The Desperate Horse Wives on Wildflower Lane just can't behave.

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip!

Neigh......borhood-gossip

A few bits heard over the fence line...

Poppy-Crown

"What the heck is Kelley doing to those flowers????

She is so close to them...is she eating them??? I think she is delirious."


Delirious


"Do you hear something??? What? Listen...it sounds like clicking but it only happens when Kelley is holding that black box. "


A-Different-View



"Doesn't she know that an Ipod would sound alot better?"

"Did you hear Kelley's favorite, Irish, has a broken splint bone??? "


Horse-of-A-Different-Color


"I say he has always been a little different"


Boys will be Boys


"No way, Irish? "
"Yeah he was out playing with the Boys, go figure."
"Is he going bye-bye?"
"No he just has to be on stall rest for 6 months, now she will baby him more than ever."

"Who do you think will be her favorite mount for the rest of the summer? "

"Hope it's not me, too much work.
I just like looking beautiful and keeping up on all the gossip on Wildflower Lane."

With 40 plus horses on the farm the gossip is always rampant and...
then you always have the humans to talk about.

Thanks for indulging me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Kelley,

This is hilarious! You should continue the saga on Wildflower Lane-it's fun. As for your horse, Irish, I hope that he recovers quickly and completely! I know it is a daunting task to have a horse on stall rest for any length of time.

Blessings,

Kim

Tara said...

This is a very cute post! You have to wonder what they are thinking about all day long. Especially what they think of the human element! Have a loveleigh weekend Kelly!

Pony Girl said...

Fun post! I love the pictures, fun editing! :)

blushing rose said...

Love it!! How creative & clever your writings. TTFN ~Marydon

Rebecca Lewis said...

Love this post! Beautiful photos once again. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
~ Rebecca

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I love your post today. The photographs are terrific! I hope Irish is doing better and that he's back in fine fiddle soon.
Hugs,
Donna

PS.I'm having a 100th Post Giveaway at my humble little blog. You're invited to stop in for a visit.
http://brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com/2009/08/today-is-my-100th-post.html

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Awe, sorry to hear about Irish! I am sure he'll be in good hands with the best of care (& spoiling).

This post was too cute! Even though I've never watched Desperate Housewives (I know, I'm not normal) I still think it's funny. However, I'm wondering if that "bug" you had has made you temporarily delirious in some way? ;)
Just kidding girl...you have a wonderful sense of humor and I love it. It's nice to know that you are feeling better!!!!!
So the flowers did the trick right?
;)
everything vintage

Regina said...

Fantastic shots! Thanks for sharing.

June said...

Hi Kelley, Such a darling post. Sometimes don'tcha just wonder what thay ARE thinking?

kimberly said...

You're a hoot!!! Love this post, besides being a fun read with all it's chuckles your photography is amazing. Glad Irish will be OK, too.

KayEllen said...

Love this Kelley!
such beautiful horses!!

Have a blessed week my friend:)

smiles,
K

Anonymous said...

Just love it. I could watch horses all day long and sometimes I wonder what are they thinking of sometimes.

Your pictures are so great.

Willow

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails