Monday, August 3, 2009

Organizing and FUN!

This weekend I gave into a little R&R
I spent it in my little corner of my world fondly referred to by the rest of the family as
The Queen's Room (what do you think they mean by that) ??????


Office-to-crafts

I was incredibly inspired after participating in the Karen Valentine's
Where Bloggers Create Blog Party


WOW check it out just go to My Desert Cottage and Karen has links to all the
BEAUTIFUL studios

Teapot-Lamp


I was "under the weather" for actual party day
I didn't get the Queens Room in tip top shape

Neglected-Bookcase

So this weekend I organized...discovered...gave new life to others' unwanted and discarded items

This bookcase was way beyond GROSS when I purchased it

I scrubbed and thought about painting it but the CRACKLE couldn't be more real

I just covered the shelves to cover all the abuse it encountered in all its years

Look at that PERFECT FIT it looks like it was made for this corner


A-New-Home



I planned about a million projects and squeezed more stuff into one space than my husband thought possible:)

Crafts-Corner

I can't wait to get my hands on this plain Jane breadbox

and give it a "Cinderella" Makeover. Thanks for visiting

Have a wonderful week!

Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

7 comments:

KayEllen said...

Beautiful Kelley:))

What a wonderful room!! Darling teacups hanging:)

Hope you having a nice summer...really hard to believe August is here...

Thank you for sharing,
kayellen

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

what a lovely room.. I like it.. so calm and comfy to get all the creative juices out! love all the dishes that you have on the walls!

June said...

Hi Kelley,
This room is definitely fit for a queen! I love everything about it. I can't believe how cute those teacups look hanging there above the table. I'm so glad you left that bookcase as is, it is just my kind of chippy. Kind of like me. This room would inspire me to create for sure!
Hugs,
June

The Victorian Parlor said...

Wow! What a great room! I am so glad to hear that you are recovered and back to your creative space. I really love how you used the tea cup handles as part of the mosaic lamp!

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. Lovely.

Willow

Tara said...

I want a Queen room for myself! I love that shabby little shelf, it's got character! Have a wonderful Monday!

jerry said...

hi,
we really adore your place, if you don't mind, we appreciate you can share on our website (it's all for free) www.decomyplace.com we trying to share everyone's living idea, and help more people to improve their living space. we appreciate any support from you. and sorry if we made any uncomfortableness to you, have a good day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails