Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grand Opening???


Happy May Day! I wish I could stop by all my friends (blog friends too) and leave a tussie mussie on their door to celebrate the coming of spring. The least I can do is to wish you Happy Spring and thanks for all your support on my venture into blogging and a grand opening. I have to laugh at the thought of me having a grand opening, really there is not any thing too grand about it. Although for me it is a grand celebration of growing, exploring and sharing as an artist. So I have opened my etsy shop and added a few items with promises of more to come. You will never know what to expect, I'm constantly trying out new ideas, techniques and dreams. My website will just be a little place to share my gallery, techniques and my esty shop.

These are a few of the items I will be listing



I love making these Memo Boards-mixing a little art and function. Just use an erasable pen and wa-la "note to self". Vintage Teacup Hearts are always a favorite to make.

They are great for a ring holder.


Another Memo Board celebrating Tea Time.

Tea Pot Earrings always A FAV to make.

I have so many projects under way, some I don't even know what they will end up being. Take a peek! As always I do my best work when I have a deadline and the messier I am the better the outcome. Sooooo these should be great (hee hee).




Jewelry in the making


Shells, shells, shells my current obsession


Stop by Saturday to see my creation for the
Swashbuckler Soiree



OKay maybe butterflies are another obsession


Watch Charm Bracelet under way.


I can't wait to start a project on these point shoes.



My learning curve on posting pics, descriptions, tags etc. is a little slower than I would like. So please visit often you never know what you might find. I will be posting items all day (and probably night) stop by etsy and take a look.

Tomorrow I will post the winner and pictures of the MINI ME birdhouse!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Shingles, LOTS of Shingles
My little teacup says it all


Enjoy Your May Day!

Kelley

8 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Drooling! I'm heading over there right now! I love all the tea cup and tea pot items too! CUTE!!!

Jen Glover said...

Kelley, what is the link to your store? Awww bummer, I can't find it! thanks cutie!

Sandy Mastroni said...

Hi Kelley Great photos. I love the teacup /mosaic .
I'm off to look at your new Etsy shop !

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Happy Grand Opening and much success to you. I am heading over to your Etsy store now :0)
Your items look great, glad you messed up that playroom!

vickie said...

Kelley, your mosaics are wonderful. Love the teacup and the heart/teacup. Great job!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Hi Kelley...Stop by the Snooty Club, I plugged your grand opening! I was just where you are only 1 month ago. I am here if you need support. I love your creations. I have to save some $ though. We owe taxes for the first time this year:0(
I will keep browsing with you. When I sell something big then I can use it to purchase some of your things that I have my eye on.
Chat soon

On The Way... said...

Congratulations Kelley,
Love it all!Your mosaics are special and each so unique but your jewelry, especially the charm watch bracelt really intrique me. They have charm (no pun intended!)and are so colorful, they scream FUN. I will keep stopping by and shopping. Delightful.
Patty

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Congrats on your etsy shop!!! Your creations are amazing!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails