Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just Us Chickens




This expression has been used by both my Grandmother and Mother. I really don't want to think about the real meaning too much because I might drive myself crazy. But...I am patiently waiting for foal arrivals and I am by staying by myself at the farm and It's Just Us Chickens. You can't tell I'm a little bored? I should be outside getting ready for spring but it is 30 degrees with 3 inches of new snow and I am boycotting the weather until we hit 40 degrees, YIPPEE! I have been somewhat amusing myself making these craft aprons for family and friends.

SO Just us Chickens say "Hi" and hope you have a great weekend.

Enjoy,

Kelley

1 comment:

vickie said...

Hi Kelley, I love those chickens with the beautiful flowers in them. Thanks for keeping us updated on the new foals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails