Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just One Little Thing

I Can So Identify with this painting!!!!!!
IMAGE USED WITH ARTIST PERMISSION-PAMELLA WARDEN

Pam Warden at Blog Cabin Fever, a wonderful and witty artist, has been a very welcoming (new) friend that has held my hand as I venture into blog land. She has started "One Little Thing", asking her friends to post one little thing that has brighten their lives lately. I am so happy to participate but I must admit it has started a avalanche of one little things. Every time I think of one thing it leads to another and I feel so blessed to have sooooooooooooooo many one little things. If I must choose this week my one little thing is to thank Pam for asking me to think about ALL my one little things.

Check out Pams shop, Babeta at Etsy.com and enjoy her heart warming and humorous prints.
An update on my absence-I have been busy with my mares, I have one (the beautiful Martina Pep) that is showing us she wants to deliver 7 weeks early...NOT a good thing. So she is on 24 hours a day watch, being given meds etc. . It doesn't sound all that stressful but it is the lack of sleep (I have one employee that I take turns with) that is getting to me. Even if I'm not the responsible one for a certain time frame I always have one eye open keeping watch. I have closed circuit cameras that feed to my house so she is on every TV at all times. Anyway I have been hesitant to write any thing because you know how lack of sleep is...I'm a bit slap happy but happy none the less. So if I sound a bit loopy just never mind I will be back to myself soon.

Enjoy,

Kelley

3 comments:

Mosaic*Queen said...

Hi Kelley!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love meeting new people....especially those who share my mosaic passion!
Good luck with your precious horse and I look forward to more visits with you!
Hugs!

Michelle

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Thank you so much Kelley. How very sweet of you.
Hope all goes really well with your
new "baby".
Hugs,
Pam

vickie said...

I love Pam's work. My "one little thing" is having found you and Pam in blogland, to add to my friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails