Friday, April 25, 2008

Enchanted Mermaid Swap=New Friend






My swap partner, Jen at Coconuts Scrap Shop, has received her swap goodies so now I can share with you. It was great fun getting to know a new friend whom I have never have met and then make a few goodies tailor made. How weird is that???? Six months ago I would never imagine such a thing. I feel like Jen and I will remain friends for a very long time, while the swap was fun that is the best gift of all.

OK just a warning...I am now on a mermaid jag. Everything I look at seems to be able to fit into a mermaid theme. So I am sure a few mermaid items will show up in my etsy shop Grand Opening on May 1. Please stop by and visit, I am starting the May Day Count Down to the GRAND OPENING (how grand can it be, it's just little ole me) on Monday.

Don't forget that a "mini me" birdhouse (see March 27 post) will be given away on May 1.
Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!

Kelley

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Kelley,
Ahhh! Even seeing the pictures of my beautiful princess treasure makes me gush! Thank you again! Yours is on it's way! HUGS Cutie!
Hope you have a great weekend! P.S. you will have to let me know about the next swap you enter!

On The Way... said...

Keep up the mermaid jag! it works for you as does the color PINK!
Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails