Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Teacupmosaics.com Up and Running




I am finding that I MUST give myself a deadline to get things done...so when I set up my new website and annouced that it would be "up" by April 1-"no fooling"-I was commited. As of today I have the bare bones of my website in place. My new banner is pictured above. In composing the site I find that my idea of a website is a blend of a blog and website. I am excited to keep building and welcome you to visit anytime at http://www.teacupmosaics.com/. I have given myself another deadline that being the Grand Opening of my etsy.com shop on May 1. I plan to celebrate in true May Day fashion and give a little teacup surprise to all that visit my blog and leave a comment on May 1. I hope to hear from you on May Day in the meantime please check back to see what I have in "store" for everyone.

Enjoy!

Kelley

9 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Hi there from 1 snooty woman to another. Found you as a new member on that site. Dianne and Jenn are the best gals ever. Pop on over to my blog. I also have a give-away. My web site opens April 5th. Im off to browse your site now. Chat soon.

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Going to see your new web. Congrats.
Pam

vickie said...

Hi Kelly, congrats on your website and upcoming Etsy shop. I've been busy working on a website too. When it's done, I'll let you know.

Siobhan said...

Hello Kelley,
Thanks so much for popping past my blog with your well wishes for Rosie. Congrats on your new webiste! Your banner looks lovely and I can not wait to see your lovely mosaics in stock.
Siobhan

On The Way... said...

Hi Kelley,
Amazing work on your new web site! You are one creative soul and your energy and spirit shines through. Congratulations.
Patty

Jen Glover said...

Kelley,
I love your projects! So beautiful! The tea cup mosaic below is just gorgeous! I'm so glad I found you! Take care!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Hi
I'm also in the Enchanted Mermaid swap :-) I've never made a mermaid before.
I've got a Monday Morning Challenge called, One Little Thing...
Hope you can check it out. I know how busy it is when setting up shops. So, take a breather, put your feet up and let everyone know your One Little Thing :)
Hugs,
Pam

Little Blue Violet said...

Kelley,
The homepage is beautiful. I am anxious for the "shop" to open.
Darly

Carol/CMK Sculputures said...

Kelley, beautiful work on your blogg. are you linking me to yours too. > Love all your tea pieces with the tiles I made.Carol/cmksculptures

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails