Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Princesses, Spring Journals and Birthday Cards, OH MY!





















I have been busy this past week working on swap projects and a little birthday card for Karla's (of Karla's Cottage) Aunt who is turning 100. I am also posting sneak peeks at my Spring Journal Swap and Enchanted Mermaid Swap.

I am really enjoying creating for the various swaps because it lets me explore creativity that I would never venture into otherwise. Then the BONUS of meeting so many creative and nice wonderful people. Thanks for all the kind and welcoming comments and taking the time to stop by.

Happy Creating to all of you.

Enjoy!
Kelley

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The crown card is a great idea, very original!

Jen Glover said...

Oh.. Dearest Kelley,
You have completely made my week, no wait... my Month!!! GORGEOUS! I love everything about the beautiful crown with seashells and sea life and the music "enchanted" paper, Oh! the beautiful bracelet is so cute and so me!... and even your tag! *sigh* I can't thank you enough. I am so touched. For my first swap I feel spoiled and ruined. :) I can't do any more swaps because this was the BEST!!!! I'm going to put the crown in my "Studio" (ok, it's also the guest bedroom... but I'm changing it's name!)

Thank you for your kindness, your creativity, your sweet spirit and for becoming a new friend. I'm so glad we found each other! God works in wonderful ways.

Thank you!
Jen *HUG*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails