Friday, April 18, 2008

The Playroom

CLICK TO ENLARGE

I have been busy organizing my Playroom, a.k.a. The Queens Room, The Bonus Room(which means no heat). It finally has been warm enough to venture in and put things in order. Now that it is in this shape I need to make a Pledge, here goes:

1. I will put things back when I get them out.

2. I will only work on less than a dozen projects at one time (hee, hee)

3. I will clean up after a project is finished.

4. I will read this pledge everyday.

Okay I tend to make a MESS ALOT. I would like to think its creativity but I think it is just messiness. So take a look because it might not look like this next time you see it.
Have a great weekend!!!

Enjoy!
Kelley

4 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Wow...Now that is a neat and fun playroom. Let's mess it up a bit LOL Your big day is coming soon, I will be back to wish you well. I can't wait to see all your lovely mosaics

On The Way... said...

Quite an amazing transformation. Love it!

Jen Glover said...

Kelley,
Oh.... *drool*.... *slobber* GORGEOUS!!!! I want to come over and just sit there! I think you can maintain your goals! You CAN! *smile*

Your swap yummy project will be on its way this week... I'm sorry I'm a few days behind... and now, after seeing your "Studio"..,,, oh my!!! Beautiful! *hugs*

Jen Kershner said...

Oh my! I would love to come play. That is a dream space!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails