Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Graduation!


Graduation...College Graduation? How did that happen to our little girl. Introducing our greatest creation, our daughter. Kait has grown to be a wonderful, caring and humorous young lady. We are so proud of her! She definately has her parents independence and will be leaving on her adventure of life, May 1, all the way to Florida...thanks goodness for cell phones and the gift that she calls us every day just to say "hi" and check in. Congratulations dear Katie Lou.


With Love,

Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Congratulations...such a happy and sad time all rolled into one. Please give her my best.
Pam

Sandy Mastroni said...

Hi Kelley I came to visit YOU [ as I have my coffee !!! ]
Have fun with blogging ! I think your blog is great .
and ... nice to meet you too !
Congratulations to your daughter !

Jen Glover said...

Kelley, oh... graduation! I'm trying to get through potty training and I know that I'm going to blink and Morgan will be graduating tomorrow. *hugs*

On The Way... said...

I am fortunate to know Kaitlin for the independant, generous, and beautiful soul that she is. Your family is now entering into a new phase and one you will cherish just as you cherished the earlier years of Kailin's life. Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails