Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Journal Swap

Click to Enlarge
Another swap? Yes-sir-ee. I have signed up for several and discovered ideas I didn't even know I had. A great exercise for the (sometimes) creative brain. I made this journal for Bristol at Honey Bend Vintage (she is opening her new shop May 1, check it out). Bristol lives in Kentucky but visits her parents every summer in Michigan, she loves Mackinaw Island, since I live about 30 miles from the Mackinaw Bridge I know a little about the Island so I created her journal with this in mind.
The state stone of Michigan is the Petoskey Stone so I made a page marker with dangling Petoskey stones.
Thank you to Heather at the Speckled Egg for hosting such a fun swap.

Happy Spring Everyone!
Kelley

7 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

Just discovered your delightful blog. I wish my mother would join the computer age- she would love your art work, as well!

On The Way... said...

Love your art work-all of it. It has such energy and a happy nature. Your journal hightlights all the natural beauty that Michigan offers. Congratulations.
Patty

Jen Glover said...

Kelley, this is just gorgeous! LOVE it! You really must tell me about these swaps! you find some really great ones! It's so fun seeing all your beautiful work! HUGS!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

A few more days...Are you ready? I can't wait to see your items!
See you May 1st:)

Margo said...

Kelley - Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love the beautiful colors on the journal you made. Such special touches you incorporated for your swap partner!
Margo

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

I love your quote, " I have discovered ideas I didn't even know I had." Made me smile.
Blessings,
Pam

Anonymous said...

I love the journal you made!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails