Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Have A Fever!



A Pink and Green Fever !





All the result of the Gypsy Mermaids Pink and Green Swap.



It's time to send all the Pink and Green goodies to Some Bunny at Everything Vintage.



A little birdie told me she would fly (with butterfly helpers) the Pink and Green Goodies to Jodie and I would be cured.


I can't wait for Lady Birdie Johnson to arrive at Jodies and deliver her package. I have had so much fun creating, playing and getting know to Jodie and her very fun sense of humor.


I am sure I will once again be infected when I open my goodie package. I have seen glimpses of what is coming my way and I can't wait!


I will be stalking my post office delivery person for the next couple of days, usually I would rather not get the mail but this week will be different.

Oh the anticipation...

Good things come to those that wait

Until then
Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

You are killing me!!!!
I can't wait, I can't wait,
I CAN NOT WAIT!
You make this SO fun, I could have NEVER asked for a better partner!
oooo is that my box??? With my blog header on top??? {smile}
All of these sneak peeks are wild and I'm trying to look at EVERY little detail!
I am so excited Kelley...you can't imagine!
Your box went out today too...
Did I tell you that I cannot wait?
everything vintage

Anonymous said...

Hello Kelley,

Jodie has shared with me very excitedly, about your blog, about you, and how grateful she is for yalls souls to have found one another!!!

I have spent my 30 minute time limit at the library reading all about you! And, yes, I do understand now why Jodie loves you so!!! It has been a pleasure 'meeting' you!!! :)

Awwwww, deep sigh, relaxing, so nice.........

~*~*~*~*~*~ Beautiful home, precious yorkie, gorgeous horses, creations, writings, photographs, ideas, sharing ~*~*~*~*~*~

Spring is just around the corner for you! May you have a wonderful time enjoying Spring, Summer, and the Fall that you guys have so nice up there in Michigan!

Daily blessings to you and your family,
~*~ Karen (Jodie's Sis)~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails