Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots of GREEN and Pink and making Messes



First I want to introduce you to my swap partner for the PINK AND GREEN SWAP Jodie at Everything Vintage. She took this lovely photo ( how sweet is that) based on me being her swapee ( what kind of word is that). She is a Louisiana girl that has so many similar interests to mine that I am sure it is going to be "jussssssssssst GREAT"as Tony Tiger would say. It has been quite a while since I have participated in a swap but knowing that Sarah at Gypsy Mermaid is our hostess, I know we all will have fun!


I am guilty of perhaps jumping into the pink and green pool with both feet. Everywhere you look pink and green scraps of every art material imaginable. A personal thank you to my husband for not saying anything about it, he just smiles as he walks by (or maybe laughing).


Now I get to announce the winner of my March Giveaway, Kimberly Shaw of Kimberly Shaw Graphics, she is a very talented artist that paints the most beautiful teacups. I want to thank all of you for leaving such nice comments all month. It just amazes me that I have a group of friends that I have never personally met that bring me so many smiles.



I can't leave without more GREEN.

Go SPARTANS!
Michigan State Spartans beat Uconn on Saturday night to move onto the NCAA Basketball Finals. I grew up just outside of East Lansing, Michigan so the Spartans were a big part of my childhood. I even attended the Basketball Bust at MSU when the Spartans won the 1979 National Title (I'm showing my age). Good Luck Spartans we will be cheering for you.
Free Free Signature GeneratorSignature Generator

4 comments:

HiHo said...

first thing...Lila Rose is beautiful! the pink bunnies don't stand a chance...haha.
I guess I need to say happy pink Sunday, Heidi

a quiet life said...

love your pics, its always a treat when you make everything look more special!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hey Swapee!

Thanks for the linky love and ditto on playing with the pinks and greens this weekend...it was FUN!

Please send me your mailing information and let's decide on a date to mail out the goodies. I'll leave that up to you...

everything vintage

ps...Tonight I posted another swap sneak peak or two!!!

June said...

I was so excited to see you had visited my blog. Then when I went to your profile I saw you and I have a lot in common in that we both love vintage but that we also both enjoy horses. I did a post awhile ago about some of our horses and I really enjoyed reading about some of yours. We have a good friend(Greg Smith) who trains cutters for the Buffalo Ranch. We used to go to a lot of cutting events in our area.Thank you for coming over and saying hi and I hope you come back again soon. Have a great week!
June

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails