Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Love to Tease Them


I have a favorite commercial from many years ago, it was for Burger King with a little girl giving a tea party for her dolls. She tells the dolls something that is not quite true and then she says, "I Love To Tease Them". This phrase has made it's way into my everyday vocabulary so this came to mind when I thought about posting a "sneak peek" or two for my swap partner in the Gypsy Mermaids PINK and GREEN swap. I just couldn't resist taking a few pics of all the pink and green I have been creating.




The PINK and GREEN swap has been an adventure for me thanks to Jodie, at Everything Vintage, my swap partner. First, she posted the most perfect description of a how it feels to participate in a swap. This is an excerpt from her blog:

Participating in a swap is rather fascinating and challenging too. Especially when you are assigned to someone you don't even know. The excitement could be compared to a blind date or better yet, walking into a room filled with unfamiliar faces. You find yourself scanning the room and getting a feel of the air to see if you "belong". You've felt this way once or twice before, right? Well, that was me a couple of days ago...

With a click of a mouse, that feeling of uncertainty disappeared as I entered into Kelley's world. Blog land is like walking through the front door of someone's life. Oh, I know that sounds so surreal, but I really feel that way. I hope you have a good feeling when you walk through my door. It is always open and you are always welcome. If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know that I love everything vintage. I love to travel. I love to create. And I just LOVE to live life. So when I "travel" to other blogs, I'm always looking to be inspired, to be impressed and to be challenged. I want to learn more and get to know that person better. I want to find someone like me, who sees things the way I do...whether it be through a camera lens, through art, or just finding something extraordinary out of the ordinary. Someone that I can call a Friend.



WOW, wish I would have said that!



To top things off I have never met any one from Louisiana ( I don't get out much:) and now I have noticed Louisiana crossing my path several times since I have met Jodie. Also I now have PINK and GREEN radar...everywhere I look there it is, yes, you guessed it PINK and GREEN.




Jodie I hope you don't mind that "I Love Tease Them". I think I am safe, something tells me you a pretty good sport.


While I have been busy the bunnies of the house have been busy at their jobs. BuTLeR BunNy made his debut last week and his staff takes the Easter Season with great seriousness representing the house bunnies of the world. I need to say a special thank you to those hip hoppers for taking care of everything during the Hoppy Easter Season.


BuTTeR BuNNy is the chief bunny in the kitchen, nothing gets buttered without him.The "GReeTERrS" work together since it a 24/7 job of welcoming guests upon their arrival.




Last but so NOT least, my trusty ADmiStaTive Assistant BuNnY, BoB, he started with my Grandparents and now takes care of me. He holds all those necessary items that you need at a moments notice, safety pins, erasers, and the occasional stamp. Sometimes he hides a few of the stray items on my desk when I need a quick clean up.




Now for the important question of the day.....


which one is YOUR favorite???

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Kelly!
I love your Bunnies! Especially the ADminiStrATive BuNnY!
Happy Easter!
Angela

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

KELLEY!!!!! you ARE such a TEASE! I am on the computer 24/7 and last night I took a break and you go and post all of these lovelies! augh! It's a good thing I didn't see this yesterday evening as I would NOT have fell asleep!
This is just so much darn fun!!!
As for the bunnies, I'd have to say the little framed print (the greeters) would be my fav...although they are all beautiful!
Girl, I'm so glad I met ya!
And I'm so glad Sarah put us together! It's just Pink & Green Fate!
;)
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails