Thursday, April 9, 2009

Operation Camouflage



Hoppin Bunnies! Our little chick is coming home for Easter Weekend. I know she lives on her own and is all "grown up" (sometimes debatable:) but I think there is a little girl on the inside and I am having fun getting Easter ready for that little chick.



My challenge is to make dreary Northern Michigan look like spring might show up some time this year. If you look outside it is void of color with the exception of a evergreen that the deer have spared.


So I started "Operation Camouflage" one of my best weapons is grocery store flowers dolled up Alaaa Kelley. Then a quick stop to Pier One in search for the finishing touches.






Well I think I am ready for her arrival, a homemade dinner tonight and her favorite dish "Greek Dinner" for Easter.



Have a great holiday with all your little chicks!

FreFree Signature Generatore Signature Generator

6 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh Kelley, your pictures are GORGEOUS! The flowers are to die for! It would be so nice if they could stay that beautiful forever!
I love the furry little chick-my fav!
Have a great weekend with the "real" little chick...
Happy Easter~
everything vintage

a quiet life said...

looks bright and cheerful all the way to ca~ have a wonderful easter with your little chick!

The Victorian Parlor said...

Beautiful! And very springy too! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Kim

the voice of melody said...

This is so cute! Love all your pictures of the decorations and also your four-legged friends on the sidebar. :)

Many sweet blessings!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Pretty pictures. Thanks for sharing. Linda

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

Sherry Williams said...

I saw your beautiful Easter pictures on Flickr! I love everything!!!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails