Monday, September 15, 2008

A week of Swapping!

I love participating in Swaps. So many of you have such great and fun ideas for all of us to indulge in and are willing to take the time to coordinate the swap. This week I have 3 swaps off in the mail and I can't wait to show them to you. I must admit at times I wonder why I do the swaps but when I am finished with a project it is a great feeling and giving it away to a new friend is even better.

Heather of A Speckled Egg is the wonderful hostess for this swap. She is celebrating her blog birthday with a Birthday Tag Swap. I must admit making cards for me is the most challenging, I am inexperienced at this craft and have yet to learn all the tricks of the trade. So please be kind.


A little Birthday Thank you to Heather, Happy Birthday dear Blog.


Now that I have my swaps off I am looking forward to visiting many of my missed blog friends. Hope to see you soon. Take care and enjoy!


Kelley

2 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Your cards are VERY cute. I think you did a great job and the recipients will be thrilled!
I was just gone for 3 days doing a show and I was telling a gal I met who is a horse woman all about you and your blog. I let her know how to get to you.
Hugs :)
Pam

Unknown said...

Hi there,
please what is a swap?
Gina from Germany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails