Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Chicken Coop


Looking around my home I have realized I live in a


Chicken Coop, how did that happen!?!?!?

Perhaps it is a reflection of my personality....
once I get an idea I tend to go overboard,
I think the chickens have gotten out of hand

Golden-Rooster


I need to swear off chickens for the New Year

Chickens-in-the-Kitchen


When asked what my New Years Resolution is I will answer
"No More Chickens"  I bet you haven't heard that one before.
Now the coffee is a different matter.

No-Golden-Eggs


 Currently my rooster is away for a couple of days and I have been
cleaning the chicken coop thinking that I have more
chickens than brains


They are everywhere,

Fancy-Chicken


Rooster-Tea-for-One


Chicken-on-Chickens

a chicken here

Rooster-and-Basil



a chicken there

Chickens-on-Barstools


Chicken-Topper


chickens everywhere!

So while my rooster is away I guess just us chickens
will play.


I have flown the coup!

Thank you for stopping by
I have been absent from the blog world too long.
I look forward to "catching up" with you!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Rebecca Lewis said...

Smiling ear to ear here ~ I love roosters and have to be very careful not to get too many myself ... would love live chickens too but the hubby won't budge ~ yet :-)
All the best ~ Rebecca

Julie Harward said...

LOL...Me too! And if any of your chickens need a new coop, send them my way! I guess it's the farm girl that is still in me...it makes a house a home to me. Loved your dinning room and those valances..so pretty! :D

Custom Comforts said...

I love your blog! Love your horses and all your beautiful pictures. You look like you live in a very beautiful world. Trying not to be envious :) Thanks for sharing.
Cindy

Amy M in Indiana said...

I think GranGran said Aunt Neva had a bunch of roosters, too. Did you inherit any of them? You should have --that would have been perfect!!

Privet and Holly said...

You know what they
say....You can never
have enough of a good
thing! And you certainly
can't say that YOU don't
know what you like....
'cause you DO : ) !!
I am smitten with your
harlequin walls and that
darling cubby piece of
furniture. Magic!
xx Suzanne

victorian parlor II said...

Oh my goodness this is funny! Your chicken collection is darling but your chicken coop is gorgeous!!! Glad to see back in blogland:).

Blessings,

Kim

Kay Ellen said...

Adorable Kelley!!
Stopped by to say hi :)) and check in...Happy December!

xo
K

La Petite Gallery said...

Kelly, we are both the same I too have chickens everywhere. Now I am looking for French chickens. I'll wash and box some up,and see if I miss them.
The Tablecloths are cute,you made me laugh.
yvonne

Sarah said...

Kelleyl, not too many chickens for me. Though I guess I live in a chicken coop too. LOL Lots of roosters here, but they all seem to get along. At the moment they are sharing spaces with Santas and snowmen.
Love seeing your beautiful home! ~ Sarah

Karen said...

Hahaha- We have some of the same chickens!! I love your "coop" so elegant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails