Sunday, February 8, 2015

Life Is More Fun with Babies...

The Magic of Babies has already visited our farm...



The newest addition is a little filly named 
"Moria Layne"




She arrived with bitter sweet anticipation

She follows in the tiny hoof prints of her big sister, 
"Bitsy"



"Bitsy" was born 2 years ago 
but her time on this earth was very short lived 
she earned her Pegasus wings and flew on to greener pastures. 

Moria Layne
 is happy, healthy 
a bit timid and full of life. 



While our "Fairy Farm Manager" is taking care of the farm in Michigan I am in Florida 
with my own baby of the puppy variety.  




"Finnegan"

"Finn" is keeping us very busy...



the words heard most often at our house are 

"OUTSIDE"

"NO BITE"



"He is so cute when he asleep"

"How much weight did he gain this week?????"

"Pleaseeeee poop, it's raining out here"



Oh my, I think having a new puppy 
is a lot like childbirth, you tend to forget the trying details.

But...I am enjoying our new addition,
 I realize he possibly is the last puppy I will raise and I am treasuring all the craziness.
(Most of the time)

Last but NOT least is the cutest baby of all!



Jona Lynn joined our family
 in December and is not only the cutest, 
she is the best, 



just a little snuggle bug that is the
 last grandchild we will have so ...



LET THE SPOILING BEGIN!


Thanks for the visit!

Wishing you Health and Happiness!!!

Kelley






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kelley, congratulations on the new grand baby! And the new puppy. I can see I'm behind with visiting you. Caught up! Your FL home is gorgeous and know you are enjoying being close to those precious grands. Do you miss the snow? ;-)
Happy Valentine's Day!

La Table De Nana said...

All the babies♥

June said...

Cutest babies in the world Kelley! You have added some pretty special ones to your family. Yes, let the spoiling begin!!!
sending hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails