Friday, May 8, 2015

The Blog Looking Glass

This morning I woke up,
let the dog out and turned to go back inside
and looked at my house from the outside in.
It took me back a little...
the sun was shining after a few gray and cloudy days and it lit up my home.

I have seen this many times before but today it was different,



today it made me want to grab my camera and "catch" the feeling
It was a true reflection of how I was feeling.

I have had a few "cloudy" health days in the past few years

but lately the sun is shining more often than not.

 

I thought of my blog which I have had a 7 year "off and on" relationship.
I have missed my blog but I just didn't feel the need
to post (in essence share) the reflection of my energy. 
Hopefully my "forecast" is for a warm and sunny summer
 that I want to share with those of you who are gracious enough to pay me a visit.
So...

Wishing You Health and Happiness!!!
Kelley

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kelley, your home is lovely, and even more so with the sunlight dancing across the interior. Beautiful photo of you and that sweet baby girl. Happy Spring, Happy Mother's Day, and health and happiness to your. ~ Sarah

a quiet life said...

so nice to let the sunshine in ALL aspects of your life. i am guessing this is your sunny southern home with palm trees dancing in your pool, heavy sigh to the sweetness of fl, such a joyful place to live. your home is beautiful, especially those 2 cute blondes ;-) heres to warm summer days with easy living for all~

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Kelley, your post brightened my day, as if a little of your sunlight was transported to my hilltop in Tennessee. I wish you the same--boundless health and happiness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails