Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Ultimate TO ME FROM ME gift


Occasionally I get a TO ME FROM ME gift for Christmas.
THIS YEAR I got the ultimate #TOMEFROMME

Check it out!
The Workbox 3.0, I have been eyeing
 this little giant gift for a while now 
and Christmas was the perfect opportunity to indulge. 

My gift was delivered on Friday, all whopping 680 lbs. packed in 5 different cartons.
Let's say I was taken back a bit and overwhelmed at the sight of it, not to mention 
wanting to tear into the thing the moment it was delivered. 
However being the mature adult that I am I called
 my handyman and scheduled him for a Tuesday date. 

Well, COME ON TUESDAY!





I'll keep you updated!

In the meantime...

Wishing you Health, Happiness and lots of Creativity!

Kelley



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails