Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Teacups and Ponies have been asleep for 4 years

 WAKE UP TEACUPS !!!!!




WAKE UP PONIES!!!!




A TEA PARTY 
THAT WE MUST ATTEND 
HAS AWOKEN MY BLOG! 



Miss Vanessa started throwing the most wonderful tea parties in 2007 and I have attended all of them. The parties took a break for several years as Miss Vanessa explored new adventures.  

Teacups and Ponies took a break from the blog world for several years, my last post was in January 2017. 
I have missed blogging and still follow favorite bloggers that I have known since I started blogging in 2006. Nothing has called me back to blogging but then…this magical Tea Party being held on July 24, 2021, did! 

Listen closely this Tea Party brings together some of the most CREATIVE bloggers from all over the world. 
So I will be attending 
and 
returning to blogging! 🎉🎉🎉
Simply click on the Tea Party picture and you will be transported to Miss Vanessa’s blog, A FANCIFUL TWIST.
A truly magical place
On Tea Party day just visit www.afancifultwist.typepad.com Vanessa will have links to all of the tea parties going on around the world.


I invite you to attend my party on Saturday and 
if you like follow me 
down the rabbit hole to attend so many
 imaginative Virtual tea parties.
I promise you will have a lovely time!



So let’s JUMP IN 
and
GET READY TO PARTY!!!

Looking forward to reconnecting 
With my lovely blog friends!

Kelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails