Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


I just want to share one of my favorite memories of my Mom. I am sure I never really ever thanked her so here goes...

When I was in high school my Mom got up at 5:00 a.m. almost every weekend morning to drive my brother and I to a 4-H horse show.

She would hitch up her big black 454 Station Wagon to our 2 horse trailer. We would always be one of the first to arrive because she didn't know how to back up the trailer. So we arrived early so she could make a BIG circle in the parking area so when it was time to go we were pointing in the right direction.

The station wagon was always filled with our favorite sandwiches and pop.

We've come a long way Mom-Thank you for always being there.
HaPPy MoThERs DAY!!!!!

With Lots of Love,

Kelley

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

What a wonderful memory. (And love the teacup display in the post above too.)
Cathy

On The Way... said...

What a loving message and the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day. You two are blessed to share such shared passions now and then.
Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails