Thursday, May 8, 2008

Swap Goodies!

I have participated in a few swaps since my initiation into the blog world and have gained something in each swap. I have made new friends, I have explored my artistic ability and to top things off I received the best goodies!


These goodies I received from Jen at Coconuts Scrap Shop. Enchanted Gypsy Mermaid hosted the Enchanted Princess Swap. Jen sent me a theme of a Princess Cowgirl...YEA! I have so many new goodies to play with. I guess if dinner doesn't get made I will have to blame Jen, hehe. Thanks Jen!








This Journal I received from Bristol at Honey Bend Vintage. hosted by Speckled Egg. Boy when you tell a girl that you like orange, pink, horses and bling did she come through. It is almost too pretty to write in, but somehow I will manage. Thanks Bristol!


I am always on the look out for a new swap so if you know of one please point me in that direction, I so enjoy getting to know those that are generous enough to host swaps and participate.


Enjoy,

Kelley

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Kelley,
I am sooo glad that you like your Princess Cowgirl Purse! I am so thankful we have met and become friends! Hugs cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails