Monday, June 2, 2008

The Class of 2008 Complete

I need to do so many things...but I have been waiting for our last foal for the last 3 days and nights (always with one eye open) and am in need of sleep. We finished the foaling season on a great note, easy birth, beautiful baby and happy mommy. Before my entire nights sleep I just wanted to pay tribute to last years' class, they are no longer the babies and will have to grow up very fast in the next few months. It seems like they were just born but we have a new class and I hope to introduce you to the new cast of characters soon.







First, I need to finish my June Giveaway gift...how does a sea treasure necklace sound?

I hope it lives up to it's name.

2 comments:

vickie said...

I'm so glad to hear your most recent foal arrived with no problems. Sounds like you had fun and a busy time in Florida. Looking forward to picture of the
"new class"!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I hope you post pictures of your new little one! How sweet! You are so lucky to be around horses all the time. They are so beautiful. I wish I owned one. I would love to go ride whenever I felt the desire to get away from it all.........which seems to be all the time. LOL

Oh your give away sounds lovely. I'm sure it will be.

I'll post a link to your give away on my blog as soon as you formally list it. Let me know ok.

Hugs to you
Joanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails