Tuesday, June 17, 2008

White Trash to Treasure


We all the know the old saying "one woman's trash is anothers treasure".
I find the best treasure trash is white and of course this fits in perfectly with
the shades of inspiration color of the week, white. I love sharing my treasures, most will stay in their "vintage" (not the word my husband uses) state, others will be given a a little personal flair. I'll share some of the make-overs as they happen.

This old commode makes a wonderful gardening station

I won't even think about redoing it-I could never compete with it's charm

A old rocking chair is perfect for a planter for my favorite geranium

An old soup tureen has seen better days but it was so treasured great care was given when it was pieced back together as a result of being broken. I can only imagine the stories it could tell.

Thanks for visiting.

Enjoy!

Kelley

3 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Ohhh, such beautiful pictures. Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Pam

Mya said...

I love that cabinet. Leave it just as is. It's perfect.
-Mya

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Just discovered your blog. What nice white items. Love the soup tureen.
Please come and visit when you get a chance.

Irma :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails