Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Again!

Thanks to all for the wonderful wishes while I was at the horse show. All went well, we made a few finals, laughed with old friends and took a bit of a "mind vacation" from our everyday world.

Upon my return I visited my favorite flickr group, shades of inspiration. Last week was a celebration of pink in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The pictures and words of support of this worthy cause are wonderful. I leave you with a thought.

Please have an annual mammogram!

Take care,

Kelley

3 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Glad you had such a nice time. Thanks for the reminder, I am past due on mine. :)

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Hi there
I just put a horse lovers post on my other site http://faithfolk.blogspot.com I think you will love it and thought of you while getting it ready.
Let me know what you think.
Hugs,
Pam

kayellen said...

Glad you had a wonderful time on your trip:)
We missed you!

kayellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails