Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Off for A While!


I am off the the All American Quarter Horse Congress! The largest single breed horse show in the world, over the course of the show 650,000 people will attend. We have been competing at the Congress since 1996, we have had many ups and downs, hoping for the "ups" this time.
I will try to check in every once in a while if I can. The days are long and hard but it is so much fun!!!! We not only get to compete we also get to enjoy all of our "horsey" friends for the week. So until I return, please take and have a great week.
Kelley

4 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Have a wonderful time :)
Hugs,
Pam

kayellen said...

Take lots of pictures to share Kelley!
I am headed home tonight from Boston.
Missing my kids...and warm weather:)
I am such a California sissy! lol

Have a wonderful time at the Show:)
kayellen

Miss Rhea said...

Sounds like lots of fun !! Hope you have a wonderful time. :)

Sherry said...

I hope you have a great time!! Enjoy! You should finally have your package from me when you get back. I hope you like everything!!

Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails