Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Very Special Swap

I am thrilled to share with you the Vintage Valentine Fat Book swap
that I participated in .  The swap was hosted by Sarah at Gypsy Mermaid Life.

Vintage Valentine FAT Book cover

Sarah had each of design and make one page per member.  We sent
our completed pages back to Sarah to assemble inside an adorable
cover that she made. 

Inside-Cover


Each page is a little piece of art.  It was so much fun to see what each member
made.  I was truly amazed at all the work put in to each page.

Vintage Valentine FAT BOOK Swap

 A Special Thank you to Sarah Huckman -Gypsy Mermaid  our wonderful hostess, Pam Kern ~ Frippery,Sandy Marotti ~ Sew Revived, Nerina Field ~ NicNacManiac, Sharon Giordano ~ A Fanciful Life,
Karen DeCapite ~ Some Days Are Diamonds, Zandra Cudney ~ Scraps to Beauty by Zandra, Jodie LeJeune ~ Everything Vintage for your creativity and your generous spirit in making it such a special swap.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Kelley Sweetie...
Oh my gosh how beautiful this little book of love truly is. I love it. What a wonderful idea to have some love from 12 beautiful ladies, and then to have such a gorgeous cover. It is exquisite. I so thrilled for each of you wonderful ladies. Some I know, some I do not. But so beautiful. Your page is just gorgeous. I love the faces on the two little girls. The key is just the crowning glory for me. What a beautiful job you did.

Thank you for sharing. I pray that you are doing well in your part of this great world. I think of you each day I drive home, we live one street over from the acre farms, and I see the horses run and play, I think of you and wonder how you are? How are the colts growing over this winter? Do you have new ones already coming for Spring?

Have a beautiful day Kelley, and know that you are so loved. You always give me a "happy heart". Much love, Sherry

Anonymous said...

The pages are so beautiful. What a wonderful keepsake.

Willow

vanilla143 said...

This really isn't about this specific blog. I just wanted to tell you that every time I open your blog page it just makes me smile. Thank you for sharing a bit of your world.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Kelley dearest,
This is stunning! I was just thinking today of making a book with embroidery on each page!

FUN! Anita

June said...

Kelly, I've seen these beautiful books and they are stunners. What a keepsake.Your pages are amazing and the photos you have taken of this book are just jaw dropping. So much beauty all in one post.
hugs

NicNacManiac said...

Hi Kelley,
Thank you so much for dropping by. I unfortunately have not received my book as of yet and am waiting with baited breath as I look at all of the beautiful photos that you have taken. It was a pleasure to be part of this fabulous group of creative lovelies and I hope to be able to touch mine in person very soon!
Your blog is gorgeous and I will be back to give it a closer look.
Enjoy the rest of you day!!
xOxO Nerina :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails