Friday, February 19, 2010

On the Way Home

I have you missed you!



I haven't fallen off the earth...just went to Florida for my Grandfather's 100th Birthday.

Snails-Pace

I have found that my blogging is connected to my heatlh. 
The better I feel the more blogging I do (is that a good thing)?
I am feeling better but it's a slow go and I am very impatient!

Now the big question:
WHY WOULD I LEAVE THIS for snowy Michigan?

Orchids-Plenty

So much happening at home...last Friday the first foal of the season was born!

Hello-I'm-Here

Breakfast

I was disappointed to miss the big event but the mare was 3 weeks overdue and Grandpa wasn't going to change his 100th birthday.

Can't wait to get my hands on this new little ball of fuzz.  Our manager foaled the mare, all went well and she says this little guy is so friendly (not always the case).

So I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, anxious to get home and looking forward to jumping back into the Blog world.  I have been very remiss in keeping in touch, especially in a swap I participated in and receievd the most amazing Valentine Fat Book, I need to thank all those that participated personally. 

Of course more pictures of our new addition soon, next due date 2/25. 
I will be there for that one!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, what a precious little foal! And Happy 100th Birthday to Grandpa, that is amazing.
Debby

GwendolynKay said...

A 100th birthday is certainly something to celebrate! I am off to florida tomorrow for a week. I will miss my computer while gone, but not the snow . what a precious little foal.
Blessings!
Gwen

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Have a safe trip home Kelley...we miss ya!!!
Congrats on the new little one~
everything vintage

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLEY!
I have missed you so much. But I am sure that being there for your grandfather meant a lot to him. 100!!!

Your little foal is just precious! I have a toy horse that is of the same coloring; his name is PUNCH. I love him!

I love blogging and visiting all of your worlds. Do get comfy, rest up, snuggle with this little equine fuzz ball and then come back to show us more pics!

Looking forward to more, Anita

Bunny said...

What gorgeous pictures and Happy Birthday 100 wow that sure is an event not to miss. Hope you are back to your blogging. Pretty blog by the way.

Lisa said...

Wow! 100 years! what a wonderful thing that you could be with him to celebrate. And life goes on...a new baby back home! Great stuff!http://ofgraceandpearls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

February has been a big birthday month for you. Grandpa turned 100, fantastic!, the birth of your first colt and one on the way!!! Congratulation and happy birthday to all. Welcome home!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Kelley!
I was so happy to see you come by for a cup of tea and a visit to museum of Dutch art and friends! Do get some rest and enjoy your weekend!

Bisous to you and to that little foal!!
Anita

Rebecca Lewis said...

Sounds wonderfully busy Kelley ;-) Have fun with the newest addition and looking forward to hearing about the next little one too.
Wishes for a belated Happy Birthday to your grandfather ;-)
~ Rebecca

The Victorian Parlor said...

Congrats on your new addition! He's beautiful. I look forward to seeing more pictures of him:).

Blessings,

Kim

zandra said...

Congrats, he looks so cute! Love my fat book!
Hugz, Z

Unknown said...

Está precioso. Congratulations he's so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails